Over the past few years, changes in technology have had a dramatic effect on the way we work:
- The volume of information, and the speed at which we receive it, have both increased exponentially
- Decision-makers have huge volumes of data available to them but frequently have no easy way of getting to key information needed to drive their business forward
- Employees have to spend a lot more of their time searching for the information they need, and frequently re-creating a document or report that already exists on someone else’s computer
- Messaging technology and mobile or wireless devices have made it easier than ever for “virtual teams” to contribute to a project, even if geographically dispersed
- Organisations cannot always afford to retain the in-house expertise required to respond as quickly as their clients or partners expect
WorkerThread is here to provide the technology expertise you need, when you need it, specifically in the areas of:
- Knowledge Management
- Information Analysis
- Performance Management and Reporting
- Data warehouse design and development
- Search Technologies
- Collaborative Tools
Tools and technology are now available for this “new world of work”, and we can help you select and implement the most suitable solution. Our objective is always to provide our clients with cost-effective resource, consulting services or simply words of advice, leaving them free to get on with running their business.
Derek Goodridge, WorkerThread’s principal consultant, has over 25 years experience in the computer software industry. He has been a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer since 1995, and has worked with a wide range of clients to design, deliver and develop software solutions.